What is GMAT ?
Business schools use ,and trust the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test ) exam to make admissions decisions. The GMAT exam – created by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the global non-profit council of business schools – sets the standard for its ability to predict success in the classroom. It is different from most other examinations. It is entirely computer based, and all the question sets are different. In other words, it is a data based test.
Why GMAT ?
For almost 60 years, the GMAT has been accepted by more than 6,000, business and management programs globally; the GMAT is accepted by more than 6,000 business and management programs worldwide, for nearly 60 years, the GMAT exam has been the test of choice by the world’s business leaders to get into the world’s leading business schools for one reason – it works. Quite simply, no other exam lets a student showcases the skills that matter most in the business school classroom and in his career.
GMAT relationship with GMAC –
The US based “Pearson VUE”, is responsible to develop the GMAT ; setting questions, conducting the test and sending the scores. The Graduate management Council is also responsible to administer the GMAT. It can be taken in 94 countries across the world. Students can check the availability of the test date and seat on the website (gmac.com)
The XL Pathfinders –
A premium institute provides commendable ,and rigorous training to students aspiring to get admissions in Business schools, and develop a substantial career. The GMAT is a computer adapted aptitude test that has four major sections.
The Test Format
The test has mainly four sections: Analytical Writing, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal.
|GMAT Test Section||# of Questions||Question Types||Timing|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 Topic||Analysis of Argument||30 Minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 Questions||Multi-Source Reasoning
|Quantitative||37 Questions||Data Sufficiency
|Verbal||41 Questions||Reading Comprehension
|Total Exam Time||3hrs, 30 minutes|
Make the best choice for GMAT training from XL Pathfinders
- One of the most popular institute providing training for GMAT has an exclusive and target oriented curriculum for its students to fulfill their dreams by getting high scores in the test.
- The weekly progress of students are gauged through assignments and regular mock test.
- The individual attention provided to students brings about changes in the performance of the test takers.
- Experienced, Qualified and professional faculty drawn who went through rigorous training to teach and train students to take the test.
- A trial class is offered to the students before enrollment process.
- Extra hours are dedicated to ensure high test scores.
- Creative and interesting classroom activities to make leaning enjoyable and result oriented.
- In house library to access practice material.
- Revision from the question bank that reflects the actual test.
- Flexible and convenient schedule to suit the needs of students.
- Small sized batches to help brining efficiency for the classroom practice.
The cost to take the GMAT is US $ 250.00
In addition to the cost of taking the GMAT, other charges may apply in certain circumstances.
Rescheduling the GMAT coasts an additional US $ 50.00 and this needs to be done at least 7 calendar days prior to the test date booked.