Scholarship to study in Singapore
There are two admission windows in an academic year in which you can apply for admission to study in Singapore. These dates are tentative and may vary depending on the university.
- Major Intakes- July and October
- Minor Intakes- January, March and September
Students planning to study and apply for scholarships in Singapore must start the application process at least 10 months prior to the planned intake to ensure proper documentation, editing, precise statements and adequately completing all application steps based on the university requirements. Scholarship deadlines may be different for different institutions. In order to maximize your benefits from the available scholarships in Singapore, call us or walk into the XL Pathfinders office at the earliest.
Few scholarships to study in Singapore
- DST A*STAR Call for Singapore-India Joint Research Grants – grants for Indian researchers in the areas of science and technology. Sponsored by the Indian government and A*Star Singapore.
- Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships – graduate scholarships for research students at the National University of Singapore (NUS).
- NTU University Engineering Scholarship – scholarships for undergraduate engineering students to study in Singapore at Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) – PhD scholarships to study in Singapore in science and engineering at selected Singaporean universities.
- TUM Asia QS Scholarship– study abroad scholarships for graduate students at Germany’s Technische Universität München (TUM) branch campus in Singapore. Part of the QS Scholarships fund.
Contact us at XL Pathfinders to help you find the right scholarship based on your academic, merits and talents, matched with the right University.