Scholarship to study in Germany
There are two admission windows in an academic year in which you can apply for admission to study in Germany. These dates are tentative and may vary depending on the university.
- Major Intakes- September
- Minor Intakes- January
Students planning to study and apply for scholarships in Germany must start the application process at least 10 months prior to the planned intake to ensure proper documentation, editing, precise statements and adequately completing all application steps based on the university requirements. Scholarship deadlines may be different for different institutions. In order to maximize your benefits from the available scholarships in Germany, call us or walk into the XL Pathfinders office at the earliest.
- DAAD Scholarships – provided by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD); for various degree levels
- Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship –sponsored by the Einstein Foundation for postdoctoral research at a university in Berlin
- Heinrich Böll Scholarships for International Students – for master’s or PhD level
- Humboldt Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Researchers – for scientists and scholars of any subject and nationality. Students from developing and emerging countries may also apply for a Georg Forster Fellowship
- Kurt Hansen Science Scholarships – Science scholarships funded by the Bayer Foundation; open to students studying to be educators in the field of science
- Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowships (IIF) for Developing Countries – Postdoctoral research scholarships; funded by the European Commission
- Deutschland Stipendium – Merit-based scholarships of €300 a month for highly talented students
- The Helmholtz Association – Annual fellowships are available for doctoral and postdoctoral students; to do paid research at a Helmholtz center
- Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) – for pre-doctoral, PhD and postdoctoral students to study at the University of Bremen
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management Doctoral Tuition Waivers – 10 tuition waiver scholarships for doctoral students studying an English-language program at Frankfurt in finance, accounting, mathematics and business administration
- FRIAS Cofund Fellowship Programme for International Researchers – Universität Freiburg for research-level program
- GeT MA Scholarships for International Students – Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin on the German-Turkish master’s program in social sciences
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Masters Scholarships – for all subjects excluding design, public health and public management enrolled on a master’s program
- Hessnatur Scholarship – to study sustainability in fashion at master’s level at ESMOD in Berlin
- HHL International MSc Scholarship for Effective and Responsible Leadership – to study management at master’s level at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
- Humboldt University International Research Fellowships – Research fellowship in history, anthropology, law, sociology, political science, geography, economics or area studies
- International PhD Fellowships at Max Planck Research School for Ultrafast Imaging and Structural Dynamics –PhD level to study at Universität Hamburg in the fields of physics or chemistry
- Kiel University Doctoral Positions and Scholarships – Postgraduate funding at the Graduate School of Human Development in Landscapes at Kiel University
- Kofi Annan MBA Scholarships for Developing Country Students –to study a full-time, one-year MBA at the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) in Berlin.
- RWTH Aachen University scholarships
Contact us at XL Pathfinders to help you find the right scholarship based on your academic, merits and talents, matched with the right University.