Why study in Singapore
Singapore has emerged as a premium education hub, leading in research and innovation globally, with students from all over the world coming to study in Singapore in a multitude of public and private educational institutions offering high quality education at affordable costs. If you are thinking of studying abroad, read on to know why you should study in Singapore and how the XL Pathfinders team can help you achieve your dream of studying overseas.
Why should you study in Singapore?
- Singapore offers a combination of educational excellence, highly ranked universities, diverse student community and high quality of life to students studying overseas.
- Singapore has been ranked seventh in the 2014 INSEAD Global Innovation Index, third in IMD’s 2014 World Competitiveness Rankings and second in the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report for 2014-15.
- Performing high on global competitiveness and innovation, universities in Singapore are gaining worldwide recognition. Singapore’s two leading universities are now both ranked within the world’s top 15, and Singapore itself is ranked 15th in the QS Best Student Cities 2015.
- Students studying in Singapore receive the same standard of education and living at a lower cost as compared to western countries.
- Major universities from all over the world have set up campuses and collaborations in Singapore, resulting in large number of overseas students opting to study in Singapore.
- Singapore is one of the world’s safest places to live in; with low crime rate, political stability and inclusive society. Its vibrancy reflects in its strong tourism industry and organized infrastructure.
- Proximity to India (home being just 5 hours away by flight) makes it an ideal destination for Indian students wanting to pursue studies abroad.
Contact us at XL Pathfinders and we will guide you to find the best options for studying abroad in Singapore.